Water Heater Repair & Replacement in San Dimas, California
For any water heater repair or replacement we can help you maintain, replace, install, and fix your water heater at affordable prices.
Our company was founded with you in mind, and 6 generations later nothing has changed!
Because of this, we promise to provide you with the best service technicians for all work performed in your home!
Stop worrying about your leaky or broken water heater and get a Free Estimate today!
From the second you call to the moment our technicians enter your home to perform your repair, you are our first priority!
On standby waiting to help you with a FREE Quote right now!
Is It Time to Flush or Replace Your Water Heater?
From repairing to flushing your water heater, our experts are here to help!
We have top-of-the-line water heaters available when you need them!
For more information About Tankless Water Heater or heat pump water heater Options call Today.
Why You Need Water Heater Maintenance, Repair, or Replacement in San Dimas, California
- Sounds – if your water heater is making noise, it’s usually bad news. That means there’s sediment build-up in bottom of the tank that is being shaken around. As the sediment moves around, it hits the water heater elements, sides of the tanks, and tubing. This causes natural wear and eventually results in failure
- Muddy Water – If the water comes out of your pipes looking muddy, sandy, or rusty, usually means that the sediment has caused problems in pipes and in the water heater and has now contaminated your water. Your water heater should be inspected and the likelihood of it needing to be replaced will be pretty high.
- Leaks – Water heater leaks are not normal. They can actually be dangerous because it’s leaking hot water. Sediment, rust, or some sort of malfunction has caused the wall of the water heater or a pipe to be compromised. Because water heaters are under pressure, this creates a very unsafe condition.
- Water that has a Smell or Taste – If the water has a smell or taste, that can mean that a heating element in the water heater is malfunctioning, there is metal in the water, or there is another issue that is causing the smell or taste. Weird smells and tastes should be checked out as soon as possible because it could be hazardous to your health.
- Water that is not the Correct Temperature – If your hot water is only coming out warm, even after a long absence of being used, that means that the heating elements are no longer working properly. This means that the heating elements are malfunctioning and need to be replaced or the entire water heater itself needs to be replaced. There could be other issues causing a lack of power supply to the heating element. You should get this checked to ensure that there isn’t a larger problem.
- Frequent Repairs – Sometimes, getting a water heater repaired is a good solution instead of getting an actual replacement. However, after so many repairs, it may be time to just replace the entire water heater altogether. Remember that water heaters work under pressure. You have gallons of hot water in your home under pressure and if you have a faulty water heater, it may be in your best interest to just get a brand new one.
Water Heaters in San Dimas, California FAQ :
You Have Questions, We Have Answers
Tankless electric water heater are a great option for endless hot water the temperature rise fast and you get warm water fast as well.
Also there is different water heater type out there that you can choose from especially if you need a new water heater.
When it comes to your water heater, we know you have questions! While our customer service team and technicians are always available to answer your inquiries every step of the way, here are some things we know you may be thinking about!
Sometimes there are cases where a water heater replacement is necessary.
Old age, rust, leakage bad looking pipes or super loose connections are signs that its time to look for a new unit
An average unit will last around 7-10 year so plan on looking to a better more efficient one during those times.
Regular maintenance and making sure your temperature is at optimal levels is crucial. Running the water too hot may cause an issue later on down the road. Also calling us to flush the sediment in the tank helps to avoid leaks and eventual corrosion in the tank.
Making sure you are monitoring your water heater can help cut down on expensive costs down the road. At Cummings Plumbing Heating & Cooling were here to help you with routine maintenance and overall efficiency. Sometimes it may just be time for a better more efficient unit.
Did you know you should be maintaining your water heater on an annual basis to maintain your warranty?
Cummings Plumbing can perform regularly scheduled maintenance on your water heater. Due to the water quality throughout San Dimas, California, we recommend you flush your tankless water heater every six months to one year.
Water Heater Repair & Replacement and Services We Provide in San Dimas, California
Tankless heaters are becoming more popular, because of the increased efficiency they provide. They are also more environmentally friendly, which is a big plus for some homeowners.
Tankless water heaters are a great option for homeowners. They have a number of advantages, including being more energy-efficient and less expensive to operate than traditional water heaters.
Tankless water heaters do not store hot water in a tank, so they can provide hot water on demand. This means that when you turn on the tap, you get instant hot water! Traditional storage tank systems have to wait for the tank to be heated before providing any hot water. In addition, tankless models are more energy-efficient because they only use as much power as needed at any given moment.
The electric water heater is a device that heats the water and stores it until it is needed. It can be either a tankless or a tank-style heater.
The energy star logo is an international symbol of energy efficiency and environmental protection. The logo represents the most efficient products on the market, which use 20% less energy than standard models.
Natural gas is a fossil fuel that is found in the earth’s crust. It is a non-renewable resource that will eventually run out. Natural gas has been used for many years as a fuel source, and it is still used today.
Gas water heaters are typically more expensive to install than conventional water heaters, but they are more efficient and produce less carbon dioxide emissions. They also have a longer lifespan than conventional water heaters, which means they will last longer and cost less to operate over time.
The conventional water heater is the most common type of water heater. It heats up the water by using gas, electricity or oil. The conventional water heater is also called an electric or gas-fired tank-type water heater.
Heat water: A conventional electric or gas-fired tank-type water heater heats the cold tap water to a preset temperature and stores it until needed.
Solar Water Heater: Solar panels on the roof of your home capture solar energy and convert it into heat to produce hot water for your home.
Hybrid Water Heater: The hybrid system uses both electric and solar power to heat your home’s hot tap water.
Water Temperature: The temperature of tap (or cold) drinking or cooking (or showering) should be about 120°
A conventional water heater is a device that heats water for use in homes. The heat source can be electricity, gas, oil, or solar power.
Electricity is the most common form of heating because it’s cheaper than other forms of energy and it’s fairly easy to install. However, electric heaters are inefficient and not environmentally-friendly.
Hybrid water heaters combine the benefits of an electric and gas water heater. They use electricity as their primary source of energy but also have a backup gas tank to provide additional heating if necessary.
In this section, we will explore how solar water heaters work and when they are the best choice.
Solar water heaters use the sun’s energy to heat up water that is stored in a tank. When the sun shines on a solar panel, it creates an electric current that flows through a metal coil inside the tank. The liquid inside of the coil becomes heated and begins to rise in temperature. This liquid is then circulated through pipes and into your home’s hot water system.
Water temperature is a key component of a water heater. The type of water heater you have will dictate the temperature of the water. A solar water heater will typically heat the water to around 120 degrees Fahrenheit, which is ideal for bathing and cleaning dishes. A hybrid system will heat the water to 120 degrees Fahrenheit as well, but it also includes an electric element that can be turned on when needed.
A space heater is a device that heats up an enclosed space with radiant energy from an electric heating element or gas flame. The heat exchanger transfers heat from one medium to another by using two different fluids flowing at different speeds in opposite directions inside a sealed tube or pipe.